Woensdag 29 Augustus 2012

Sessions, Advice via email for National and International Clients - Dog Training, Puppy Training, Behaviour Modification, Nutrition, Health




  • Training;
  • Behaviour Modification;
  • Rehabilitation;
  • Nutrition;
  • Health


Sessions via email Nationally & Internationally  

This service is perfect for those who do not reside within my in-person servicearea and would like to have guidance on:
  • Training;
  • Behavioural issues (for examples, see below); 
    • Anxiety or over-excitement and/or motion sickness in vehicles; 
    • Barking; 
    • Begging for Food, Food Surfing (tables, counters, from children, etc.) 
    • Bolting out your door; 
    • Chasing your cats, and other small animals; 
    • Chewing/ biting your hands, feet, clothing etc.; 
    • Crate Training; 
    • Dog-to-Dog Aggressive-reactive Behaviour; 
    • Dog-to-People Aggressive-reactive Behaviour; 
    • Fear of People, Places and Things; 
    • Food Aggressive-Reactive Behaviour; 
    • Grief; 
    • Unwanted Guarding Behaviour of people, places and things; 
    • Inability to Settle-down (calm) and Relax…’hyper activity’; 
    • Inappropriate Behaviour with Guests; 
    • Obsessive Behaviour, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD); 
    • Marking in the House;
    • Poor Leash-walking habits (pulling, weaving, flopping);  
    • Separation Anxiety; 
    • Etc.
  • Nutrition/Health.
If you would like to know more about my methods and philosophy on working with dogs and their people you can read more here.

To Engage My E-mail Session Service

Simply follow the steps below in the order of listing:
  1. Contact me via email at ottawavalleydogwhisperer@gmail.com with your request/description of your situation;
  2. Once I have received your request, I will let you know if I can be of help;  
  3. Once I have confirmed that I can assist you resolving the issue at hand, you will need to let me know how you will be paying for the email consultation service; 
o   I Offer Two *Payment Methods for my National and International Clients’ Convenience...
      •  E-mail Money Transfer, and; 
      •  Credit Card via Paypal.
    • If you want to pay via Paypal I will send you an invoice;
    • If you want to pay via email money transfer I will send you a password and you can then proceed with transfer payment; 
    • Payment must be made prior to provision of my advisory services.
4.   If applicable, you may choose to attach, to your email - a video of your dog’s behaviour and I will review that along with your request and written description of what you are experiencing with your dog.

E-mail Consultation, Session Cost
30 minutes - $40.00 (Canadian Funds)
60 Minutes
- $80.00 (Canadian Funds)

*harmonized sales tax and Paypal fees (if applicable) will be added at time of invoicing


International/National Client Comments

----------------------------
My two year old chihuahua Abbey has had severe car anxiety from the day we brought her home at 12 weeks. It was been miserable as we like to travel to see our kids and I also enjoy taking my two chihuahua's where ever I can. I tried everything, the spray, the tape, the jacket, strong tranquilizers and those did not even work! She always wanted to go but once in the car she would cry and whine non stop,,while her sister would just enjoy the ride and love the warm sun. I was miserable, Abbey was miserable and giving her drugs was not my idea of a solution as it is dangerous to give such a small dog these drugs. well I followed Karen's advice, I did everything she said, it did not happen overnight but all of a sudden I realized my car was quiet and I looked back and she was snuggled up with her sister enjoying her outing. We were at our wits end as this was going on for two years and to pay a sitter to come to the house is 100.00 a day so it made it very expensive when we could of taken her and we all would of been so much happier. I have referred Karen to many of my dog friends and they are all amazed at her gift of understanding the relationship between the owner and the dog. I knew it was something I was doing but just did not know how to fix it. When ever an issue comes up as dogs are like kids always learning or I am still learning this is where I find the answers. thank you Karen from Abbey and Maggie and especially mommy! We think you are the best dog trainer out there :)
Nancy Lucky
----------------------

Karen,
I have to thank you so much for you time! You are so great! And so fast! It shows that you are truly dedicated to the betterment of the dog It is such a warm feeling to know that there are people who think as you do in their approach to dog training. I have learned so much from your expertise! It just reiterates what I believe in. Dog training is my heart and soul and it's all about the dog! Please feel free to visit my web site. I would love to stay in contact with you.... maybe you could mentor me! Again thank you so much for you efforts. They are priceless!!!!!
Jeremy Majors
            Majors Academy Dog Training

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking

Aangedryf deur Blogger.

Labels